Better Tech Solution India Pvt Ltd
IF YOU CAN IMAGINE IT, WE CAN DEVELOP IT
The L1 – Support Engineer is responsible for providing high-quality technical support for the platform to customers, developers, and prospects across the world through e-mail, phone interactions, desktop sharing with customers, and by using an incident tracking system. The fundamental goal of this position is to help our customers achieve success using our platform. The job involves handling and resolving complex technical and functional queries from customers across the globe.
- Help resolve software and technical questions for the customer efficiently and effectively
- Gather the required information necessary in order to best handle customer software and technical inquiries
- Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution
- Meet SLAs like response and resolution times by partnering within L1, L2, and L3 Support organizations
- Extensively research and document customer technical issues
- Collaborate with Technical Support team members to properly manage customer inquiries and escalate when appropriate.
- Partner with Technical Support team members on various strategic projects when needed
- Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status.
- Run monitoring reports for usage, performance, and/or availability.
- Document solutions for knowledge-base and bring new ideas for innovation and automation excellence into the Support team.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering (or related technical discipline)
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in L1 technical customer support (voice and email), with a strong customer interaction experience
- Good debugging skills
- Passion to be a part of a hardworking and winning team
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent ability to learn and articulate software-related and technical concepts
- Strong active listening skills and excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent Customer Service Orientation
- Strong attention to detail when communicating with customers (verbal & written)
- Ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence
- Expertise working with Microsoft Excel
- Strong documentation skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce Apps and Web applications