Better Tech Solution India Pvt Ltd
IF YOU CAN IMAGINE IT, WE CAN DEVELOP IT
Roles and Responsibilities
- Clearly defining project roles & responsibilities, escalation paths, and ownership for your team.
- Actively participating in project scope, sizing, and resource requirements.
- Facilitating scrum ceremonies with the project team and establish various touchpoints with internal stakeholders and clients to communicate exact status.
- Coordinate with global Program and Team for sprint scope and overall release scope.
- Coordinating and supervising, supporting, and coordinating the project team members/staff with regard to project deliverables.
- Contribute to the know-how of debriefing technical aspects of requirements and being able to explain.
- Tracking project deliveries using agile project management tools
Allocate and monitor SOW deliverables by:
- Scheduling tasks and tracking progress to delivery milestones.
- Adhere to process compliance in producing the release level artifacts and status sync.
- Reviewing deliverables.
Manage Risks and Dependencies by:
- Identifying them proactively and in advance.
- Identify the owner and the target date for resolution.
- Arrive at solutions through consensus.
- Tracking, managing, and escalating appropriate issues in time.
- Managing the design of the project documents to monitor project performance and data stored.
- Reporting on project progress and communicate relevant information to the Program Manager and leadership team.
- Contribute to team building and resolve or escalate team conflicts with engineering managers.
- Track daily progress and ensure slippages are controlled, managed, and reported.
- Conduct defect triage workshops to improve on product quality.
- Coordinate with the product owner and scrum teams in preparation for sprint planning to set the team for success. Document and publish sprint delivery schedules and timelines.
Manage Scope by:
- Capturing all elements in scope item, whether charging additional to the customer or not.
- Keeping a signed off Change Order document for each chargeable scope item.
- Focus on value delivered to the customer and continuously work with client engagement and product managers.
Skills, Qualifications, and Education Requirements
- Experience with four years actively as a Scrum Master. Must have been a developer or QA engineer at some point in the past.
- Ability to effectively interpret Technical and Business objectives from the client’s perspective as well as challenges and support the team on their deliverables.
- Prior experience directly interacting with or working with clients across the world is a must.
- Extremely strong oral and written communication skill is a must.
- Must have a pleasant and polished demeanor.
- Deep understanding of all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Track record of championing agile practices and identifying the right framework that can be adopted by agile teams.
- Experience in managing and tracking team velocity and other KPIs concerning the project.
- Experience in risk management of complex projects.
- Experience in dealing with ambiguous and uncertain situations. Must be able to demonstrate a past track record.
- Experience reporting project budgets and tracking burn.
- Experience using Jira/AWS/Git/Azure DevOps agile delivery tools.
- Having a basic knowledge of API, AWS, Database & Web Applications
- Proven track record of working independently and making key decisions.